Lurkers

I am not a marvelous mechanic, I've never been to a drivers school and I've
just recently joined BMWCCA. I don't even know what a Pizza'fest is. As a
newbie to the list I feel I have a right to be a lurker. That's one of the
ways that I can learn and become informed. I have no preferences over the
types of discussions. I find them all equally fascinating. While I have
posted one message in the past I will continue to lurk and learn.

P.S I just sold my 86 325 es and bought  my dream M-3

David M. Sanchez
Human Resources Manager
Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County
702-647-7336 Office
702-647-7339 Fax
dsanchez@domain.elided