re: JIM C reputation <Commentary>

Dear Digest,

It is my understanding that Jim C has one of the best products on the
market for improving the overall performance of your BMWs, at the smallest
relative cost. In addition, I have heard (via the digest) that Jim C does a
great deal of "charity" work by donating his time and effort, at several
BMW related festivals, helping to install and upgrade his chips at no cost
or very low cost. Now while I think that it is very admirable that Jim C is
able to do all of these wonderful things for so many BMW enthusiasts for
free, it strikes me as quite out of character for him not to help those
that have helped him. (Only a chosen few of the digesters out there will
know that this e-mail pertains to a situation from earlier this year.)

For those of you that know what this is in reference to, Jim C stated that
he would send out "gifts" to those people that had helped him. (Keep in
mind that no-one had asked Jim C for anything. We were all just doing what
we felt was the right thing to do. Once we had done what we believed to be
the right thing - Jim C. sent us e-mails stating that he would be sending
us "gifts" for our time and effort in helping him.)

It seems odd that a man who has helped out so many, for so little, has not
helped those that have helped him.

<<<<<Food for thought>>>>>