E34 Upgrade Paths

Hi everyone,

This is a general question about basic performance upgrade options to 525=
sedans. It's my first BM and I have had it all of a month, so please excu=
se
my ignorance.

If anyone has ideas or practical experience I would appreciate some
pointers.

Appreciate also that the first and best upgrade is to the driver! Working=

on that.

Some parameters may be in order. I would not be looking for track related=

upgrades, just road upgrades to a car which is likely to see its fair sha=
re
of daily commuting and highway work.

Thanks,

Geoff Hoad