Dusty Pads

I don't know about you guys but "dusting a bit" does not even remotely
begin to describe what occurs on my 1995 540i 6 speed. Incredibly...
Gobs of....Amazing amounts of....like I've never seen before..... are
the words that come to my mind in describing the Pagid dust that I get.
It's so bad, I washed my car yesterday and had to clean my wheels today.
I would say that a noticable amount of dust (enough to make me wip the
wheels down) is generated in about 25-40 miles of ordinary (for me)
driving. I HAVE to find a suitable replacement for these suckers. I'll
be buying probably the repco's as soon as I can (the consensus seems to
be that they're the lesser of two evils)

O.K. I'am done rambling

Chris Barton
1995 540i 6speed, 18" Hamanns,BL/SS'd, 5 tires, 2 front seats
and a real long BMWCCA number

Are you dissatified with the stock pads? Except for their tendency to