BMW service recommendations in Atlanta

Does anyone on the list have an independent BMW shop they would recommend,
based on experience?  Although I prefer to work on my bimmers (93 325is and
92 525i) myself, I've learned, through the school of hard knocks (on the
knuckles), that some things are better left to those with the infamous
speci'ale tools.  I particularly disdain bushing replacements, exhaust work,
and anything electrical that I can't sort out in a weekend.  I'm not looking
for the perfect soul-mate; just somebody that knows his craft and deals
fairly (I don't particularly want to put his kid through  college either -
OK, maybe undergrad).

Get something/give something.  I discovered that Ace Hardware $1.99 silver
spray paint does a pretty credible job of matching the silver paint BMW uses
to trim the thermo-plastic valve/intake covers on late model engines.  Just
spray a small amount into the can top and use a piece of cotton cloth
stretched over your finger to spread it on the raised sections of the cover.
No runs or brush strokes and it dries in 20 minutes.  By the way, the same
paint works great on brake calipers.

Regards,
Ron Sanders
Phone: 404-639-4678