Re: WOB:M3 vs. Eagle Talon

>>Arman Nikzad
>>95 Eagle Talon AWD (faster than the bimmmer)
>>97 BMW M3/4

>Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:18:37 -0500
>From: "Andrew D.Mendez" <AMENDEZ@domain.elided>
>Subject: WOB:M3 vs. Eagle Talon
>
>Either you're hauling cement in the M3 or it's not
>firing on all cylinders

It's easy to believe that the Eagle Talon Tsi AWD will kick a stock M3's
butt if modified.  The Talon, like the Eclipse GSX, is turbocharged.
Running higher boost, or the likes of bigger turbos and intercoolers can
propel this car to sub 5 secs machineries.  They launch from standstill very
well (AWD).  I have owned a Stealth Twin Turbo before and know the
characteristics of this type of car.  But well, the M3 will wins hands down
on refinement, overall quality and in the handling department.   Again, hard
to compare, personal preferences......but Arman has both....way cool.....

Later,
Brandon
Singapore