Guess what happened to me today?

I'll give you two hints:

1) Old lady
2) Cadillac

You guessed it.  Two lanes turning left, her on the inside and me on the
outside.  That's the way it started at least.  Then when she decided not to
turn, we both ended up way outside.  Great way to start the day.
Fortunately she has insurance and admitted she was at fault.

Anyway, I need the name of a good body shop in Indianapolis that can make
my M3 new again.  Also, any accident advice, from requesting a certain
paint to dealing with insurance companies, would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Frank
97 M3