Jim C from Josh Macmurray

John Ward" jtward@domain.elided said:

Manuel, I got a Jim C chip for my '92 E36 325iA and have been very happy
with it. Now that Mesa was exposed as a fraud, the only place you can buy
Jim C chip from is Turner Motorsports.

Not so!  Josh Macmurray at Eurosport can also provide Jim C chips.  He has
an ad in the Roundel.  I believe he is very competitive w/Turner prices.
  I have no association w/him, etc., etc., but I know several people as
well as myself w/Jim C chips from him, and he is the ONLY source that I
know of for Jim C chips for the <E34> V8's (530i/540i).

You can reach him at:

Full Name:	Josh MacMurray
Company:	Eurosport
E-mail:	eurosprt@domain.elided