BF GOODRICH G-Force R-compound Tires and 16" BMW rims for sale.

I have four BF Goodrich G-force R-compound tires mounted and balanced for
sale.  The tires are on 1996 BMW 328I sport 16" rims.  The rims are in good
condition and the tires have about 85% - 90% tread left.  YES, these tires
are the replacements for the old R1.  I got the tires though a friend in
Chicago.

Along with the rims and tires, I will include the following:   1) One
slightly bent rim and one curbed rim that match the four on the G-forces
(These are repairable).  2) Four Dunlop Sport 2000 225/50 ZR 16 tires with
about 30% left.

I am asking $1200.00 plus shipping for the package.  If you are interested,
please le me know at arkad@domain.elided.

I am selling the rims and tires, because I am getting a 1999 M3 and will no
longer be needing the 16" rims and tires.

Thank you,
David Schuster