RE: <E30 M3> Is this car practical with a baby?

About practicality of an M3 and baby, Ron Milliet said:

>I have an 87 325is and a Baby...11 months old now...both can be seen
here:
>This directly corresponds to lower back pain for
>my Wife since she is not the Xena warrior princess type.

	Hey, that works for some people.  I'm glad my wife is not Xena,
either :).

>Remember, he/she will not be a baby for very long, and before you know
it, they
>will be running around all over the place and eventually will become
"self

This is the biggest thing to remember.  They grow, and usually without
provocation.
My boy is 4.6 years old now, and I've been in the family since December.
Apparently, he
could load himself easily by 3.5; all you have to do is buckle him in.
He mastered that
easily by his fourth birthday.  YOMV (your offspring may vary), of
course.

For that particular car, I'd invest in a 4-door 'other' car if the
backseat access is
too hard for you (finance$ allowing).

  - Thi V.