<PF2> Registration Update- Don't Slack Off!

Greetings Digestmates,

It's been a while since I've posted to the list, been busy helping our
resident group of degenerates out with PizzaFest 2, attending driving
events, and dealing with our newly purchased '83 533i, the former
BubbaCar.

I wanted to update everyone on the status of PF2 registrations to
date, and offer a reminder: SEND IT NOW.  Registering at the event is
not an option.

We have 50 registrations for PF2 as of yesterday, of 80 spots total
available.  Remember, you won't be eligible for Raffle Prizes,
autocross and concours awards if you don't register in advance.

Send a check in the amount of $12 and a SASE to me at the address below:

Frank Massaro
903 Marilyn Drive
Raleigh, NC  27607

Please indicate which events you plan on running and attending:

- -Go Karts
- -Rally
- -Car Wash/ UUC Concours
- -Autocross

Look forward to seeing everyone at PF2 in a couple weeks!

Frank Massaro
BMW CCA Tarheel/ NCC
PizzaFest 2 Co-Conspirator

'83 533i  <-----send me your non-TRX wheels, SI board