Mid Ohio

Hello everyone,
	Would just like to give a quick thanks to the Ohio Buckeye Chapter for a
great drivers school, this was my first school at Mid Ohio and it is a
wonderful track, I would especially like to thank Pat Dunbar, my instructor
from the Windy City chapter, who instructed me perfectly, we really had it
sorted on Sunday, naturally plenty of room for improvement, Mid Ohio is a
very challenging track.
	I have a couple of questions while I am posting,  I am thinking about
upgrading my wheels and using my current wheels for the track.  I have a 91
E30 318is, but I have the E30 M3 suspension and hubs, with the E30 M3
wheels on (BBS 15", 5 bolt), current tire size is 205/15/55, what is the
width of this wheel?.  I would like to get some nice used 16" wheels for
the street, but have no idea what wheels would fit and what the offset is.
I have seen the Hockenheim R on E30 M3's and I like the look of those, any
help would be appreciated.

Simon