CD Changer - It Works!

I finally got the CD changer to work in my '95 325i.  Thanks to all for the

The overwhelming suggestion was to make sure the cable was connected to the
back of the head unit.  Well guess what, it wasn't.  Plugged it in and the
changer works like a champ.

As for the bracket, a trip to Hechinger's to buy $9 worth of sheet aluminum
and a couple of hours with a hammer and drill, and I made my own.  Probably
not quite up to BMW spec, but a little black spray paint and it looks and
works great.

Thanks for all the input.

John Riganati
'95 325i - tunes, tunes and more tunes