FW: Corrosion on Thermostat housing under Radiator Hoses

When changing upper radiator hoses or thermostat, on most of the cars I
have owned, I often discover the aluminum thermostat housing has corroded
under the radiator hose.
Is there a product specifically designed to eliminate the condition?
I have used Gasket Cinch or Permitex to coat the thermostat housing before
I slip the hose on in an attempt to reduce the rate of corrosion, with
limited success.

I am in the process of a cooling system maintenance on my 88 ///M6,
changing coolant, thermostat and cooling system hoses.
I have been using only BMW coolant and purified water in the cooling
system, since new.  I am amazed at the cleanliness of the cooling system.
 When I looked inside the radiator hose fittings the radiator core looks
new, no!! and I mean absolutely no!! scale or corrosion visible .  The only
corrosion is under a few of the hoses that clamp on an aluminum fitting,
such as the thermostat housing.  The corrosion cleans up with sand paper
but I would prefer to prevent it, if at all possible.
Thanks,
- -----
Rod...
e-mail: m6bigdog@domain.elided