<WOB> What is the next best sedan other than a BMW ?

Henry wrote:
> My friend's got a E36 325is and his wife is looking to trade-in
> her Mazda 626. She doesn't want two bimmers in the garage but is
> looking for a car as good or close to her hubby's 325is (must be
> a 4D sedan).
>
> Any suggestions ? I just couldn't give her an answer !!

Prior to getting our 5-series sedan, we found the Nissan Maxima to be
an excellent car.  It had a very powerful and responsive engine, it
was a smooth rider, it was maneuverable, and it was bullet-proof.  No
troubles at all in three years.  It wasn't quite as luxurious as the
Bimmer, but it was a darned nice car, best we ever owned prior to the
Bimmer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

- --
Bill Gusky
DeLand, Florida
"Too soon oldt, und too late schmart!"