<WOB> What is the next best sedan other than a BMW ?

If you don't want a new car, check out some used mercedes E-class.  93-95
models were the older body style, before the round head lights.  Starting
in '93 they made a 24valve Straight 6 with 220 hp.  My mom drives a '93
E300, I have a '92 535i.  My car is stick, but the benz is faster,
smoother and just feels awesome driving it.(Not that my car is not awesome
in the same categories, Much sportier feel) The engine is awesome. You
could probably pick one up for around $20.  There is also the E400-420,
275hp.  But don't forget the Audi A4 quattro, the quattro makes this car
unbelievable, all around great car.

Michael Gruby
e-mail: gruby@domain.elided
University of Illinios