RE: <E30 M3> Is this car practical with a baby?

	Brandon asks:

> Who has an 2-door E30 and a baby?  Do these two objects of
> affection ever cross paths?  Has your bimmer turned into a weekend
> touring
> machine when the baby's at your mother-in-laws house?

Well, we have 2 <E30>'s and a 6 month old boy.  Both of the E30's are 2
doors.  I also have a beat up tercel station wagon that has a pretty bad
exhaust leak and I worry a little about gassing the baby out, so we are
stuck carting the little tyke around in the bimmers.  Lemme tell you,
it's not a comfortable situation.  We did do a weekend camping excursion
(with the baby) and it was quite the cramped ride.  Fortunately it was
only a 3 hour ride to get there.  But it was a very cramped three hours.
I'm not a very big guy either, about 5'9''.  I think before the next
trip, I'll fix the leak so I can take the wagon.  I wouldn't suggest
doing any long road trips with the family in your M3.

- --David Boyd, boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k
'84 318i 160k
'85 stinky Toyota Tercel Wagon, ever notice that from the back-end these
things look like an ATM?