[Q] Extended Warranty

If you've had any experience with Warranty Gold, please send me a note
and let me know what you think of the warranty, did you have any hassles
using it, did they cover items such as warped rotors from track events,
etc.  Do you void the warranty if you change the car from stock (chip,
suspension, intake/exhaust mods, etc)?

Warranty Gold's URL is:

http://www.warrantygold.com/index.html

I have about three months left on my original warranty, and I'm
considering an extended warranty.

If you have any experience with other extended warranty companies,
please feel free to drop me a note and praise them or bash them.

Thanks,

- -rb

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387