Euro E36 M3 Exhaust

Does anyone know if the Euro engine (321hp) exhaust can be put on a US
M3 engine an give any improvements in performance (headers back)?  It
seems that I saw a post a long time ago where PTG said something about
it.  If so, would I have to also get new injectors and a new chip?  Also
should I get the Euro HFM setup also and where would or how would I get
a chip especially set up to handle all of this?
Thanks for any help or any direction pointing for people to contact,
John Hearn