Re[2]: [E36M3] Hunter Wheel Equipment - SF Bay Area

     Neil said>>>
I just had my track tires (235/40ZR17) flipped on the rims by the local
Discount Tire store and they did a fine job. $50 for four,
dismounted/remounted/balanced.

Neil
96 M3
     <<<

     As luck (yeah right) would have it, I picked up a drywall screw in the
     right rear Saturday.  Stopped by the Vista CA store again and had the
     tire removed and patched with an internal boot.  They put it back,
     replaced the valve (saved the original cap so they'd all match, nice
     touch) and balanced the tire.  Total cost?  Zip, zero, nada!

     I know where I'm buying race tires.  That would have been $25 at BMW.

     Jim