<E30 M3> Is this car practical with a baby?

Hi all,
	You guessed it, our first baby is on the way and I'm looking for advice,
car advice that is...Who has an 2-door E30 and a baby?  Do these two objects of
affection ever cross paths?  Has your bimmer turned into a weekend touring
machine when the baby's at your mother-in-laws house? Logic tells me to sell
my boy racer for something with four doors, maybe a used Maxima SE.  But I
REALLY enjoy the M3!  UUCers, please give me your stories!  Save me from
rearranging my garage!

TIA,
 Brandon

Brandon Wood