Apology >>>>> L200247

This is an open apology for the BMW-digest and 02-digest.

As I have mentioned afore time... that this 02 calendar that I was
doing was not for the profit or anything to that nature.. I'm not in it
for the business as some people are accusing me of. I asked for
contributions to 02 pictures and print them out. That was all.. so we
can all make a recognizable honor for our beloved 2002s.

It was wrong of me to post Rob's messages on the bmw-digest. He said
that he posted his forwarded email message to me to Chris Kent 02
digest .. I have not responded to his emails, nor do I intend to.

Rob has his dealings with his business, and that is his perogative, but
I do not appreciate someone who maliciously attacks me about something
charitable that I am doing.

Rob offered me a spot at his 02 event, which I didn't ask for.. so he
assumed that I wanted a spot to sell my calendars there? WRONG. I
wasn't even planning on going to 02 Fest West.

I am sorry to bring this to an open forum. But as for the 02 calendars
are concerened, Rob has his calendars and the 02 princess has hers.
This is not war, competition, or revenge nor do I see it as such.. I
see it as calendars for sale.

Lisa
02 princess
72 2002