2002 Calendars(Lisa and Rob)

Hey Lisa and Rob!

I'm a bit tired of this riff between you two about calendars of our beloved
2002's.  Can't you find a way to make-up or just "agree to disagree" and move
on?

I am NOT taking sides here, but offer my insight on what has transpired based
on what I've read.

Lisa, you know how I feel, admittedly based on what little I know...that you
have done your calendar purely out of the love of our cars, with nothing in it
for you..I trust you on this and believe you!

Rob, I think you are a true 2002 enthusiast, however you have decided to make
your love of these cars a "business", and therefore you must "ACT
BUSINESSLIKE", which I must say you have not done several times!  I have sent
you my money for joining the 2002 Registry and the calendar and I am anxiously
waiting for the calendar to arrive.

A 15 month calendar is a good idea, regardless of who had the idea first...I
really don't care!  It just gives us more great photos to admire!

I have been in business, and I know how easy it is to slip into a somewhat
"paranoid" state of mind worrying about the competition...My furniture
business appeared so successful back in the mid 80's that five other stores
opened up in town with a similar theme/suppliers/etc.!  Although we sold the
business, after 14 years the store is still in business while the five other
stores have long closed!  You know why?...because we treated our customers
better and refrained from "accusations" and "namecalling" about "copying" our
ideas!  Believe me, it was HARD for me to not get angry at the competition.
But, you MUST refrain!

Rob, I know how much work it must be to organize '02 Fest West, and that you
really do have a passion for our cars, but you need to refrain from lowering
yourself to the levels I have witnessed.

Lisa, you are truly a "free spirit"...and as such you sometimes leave yourself
open to attack, as I have also witnessed.

My wish is for you two to "make up" and just enjoy life and your common
enthusiasm for 2002's!  Forget about the "money"....let the namecalling end
and let us have some peace!

Sincerely,

John Weese
BMW CCA#76646