no problem here

Dear Lisa,

I did not ever accuse you of copying my calendar.  I sent you an e-mail
stating the fact that it was something that I was already working on
for the previous year(s).  And that you did not need to spend (not
waste) your time working on something that was already in progress.

reputation, as the message sent was anything but "rancorous" - your
words, remember?

Competition in the world of business and commerce is a good thing, as
it gives the customer the best product at the best price.  My last
message to you was thanking you for that,  and offering you an
opportunity to sell your calendars at the best possible market that
exists for 2002 owners - the 02  Fest West VIII !

So if you would like to respond back to me personally, then please do
so.  And if you choose to make a spectacle of yourself on the 02 Digest
as you continue to do, then please also forward this message and let
the 02 digesters make up their own minds :)

Best regards,
Rob
2002 Haus
Chairman 02 Fest West VIII