Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 16:56:18 -0400
From: Jim Cash <j.cash@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: BMW Stickers

A while back there were some postings about how to
get BMW stickers -
the BMW logo on various sized stickers that you
can attach to whatever.

Well - the part numbers that were listed are no
longer available. It
seems that BMW has withdrawn them all while they
try to come up with new
ones - for the new Roundel logo - you know, the
one that is slightly
darker in the bottom right - looks like it is
curved out because it is
being lit from the top left.