Redline for driveline, E34/5sp

Mike Wrote::::
<I have a E34 '92 535i 5sp.  I think I need to change the transmission
<fluid.   Is the Redline MTL 75W/80W GL4 gear oil the right one to get? I=

am
<looking to loosen up the shifter because it feels way too tight. If this=

is
<the incorrect one to get, which one should I get? Also, if there is a
<product out there that is better, please inform me? One last thing, how
<many quarts or liters of this stuff do I need, it's like 9 bucks a bottl=
e.
<Thanks. =

<- ------------------------------------------------------------
<Michael Gruby

- ----------
I have similar question for new to me '92 525i 5sp with limited slip.
 Which Red line products are reccomended for transmission and =

final drive unit.  Even though its a 5 sp the spec is for ATF??
The tag on the final Drive reads S 3.23, According to Bentley "S"
indicated limited slip.

Mike if I read this correctly Bentley's says 1.3 quarts for your
transmission =

and Final drive 2QT for your car.
Thanks, Ron Gaudet
1992 525i 5sp 85Kmi