Re: <wob> the mother of all dealers story

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Carlos Lopez wrote:

> 'Learing Wombat' or a 'Screaming Viking'.  The bartender will spend a
> good amount of time rifling through his teeny little mixologist
> booklet, and won't find 'em.  Hee, hee...

http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/1594
Would you like the cucumber bruised?

Anyway, on to the BMW content:  Anyone in the SFbay area want a set of
4 wheels & tires cheap?  4 TRX wheels w/tires.  Come n get 'em.
>From a '85 535i.  $5 each.  One tire has tread, $5.25 for that one.
Will consider trade for Rolling Rock.
Also, free K&N filter for same car.  needs cleaning.  I moved up to a
real filter after finding all the dirt downstream from the K&N.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net