<wob> the mother of all dealers story

Chris wrote:
>The VW/water pump story reminds me of pranks in high school....ok
>college...ok last night.  Get off my back, I'm immature! We'd call an
>autoparts store and ask for a muffler bearing for a '73 Chevy or arear
>U-joint for an '85 Tornado or some other part that doesn't exist.
>Initially confuses them, and when they question you, get irate andsay
>it's in your hand and they should carry it :-0  I'll have to try the
>VW/water pump thing....some new material ;-)

Chris,

For even more fun try this when you go out drinkin' with your buddies.
 Young bartenders are an easy target, so are Hooter's girls.  Order a
'Learing Wombat' or a 'Screaming Viking'.  The bartender will spend a
good amount of time rifling through his teeny little mixologist
booklet, and won't find 'em.  Hee, hee...

BMW content:  Don't use anti-seize on your 95 M3 spark plugs, there's
a TSB on that, torque to 16-21 ft-lbs.

Carlos.  Hey Neighbour Boy can't be havin' all the <wob> fun!
95 M3
I used to work as a bartender.