Attention all 7 series owners

There is a registry dedicated to the finest example of German engineering,
the 7 series, called the Magnificent 7.  We welcome all 7 series owners to
join and participate.  The digest is the best place to discuss the
intricacies of the 7 series.  We have over 700 members world wide and range
from 728's to 750iL's.  Members experiences range from novice to expert and
even a few racers (e.g. Paul Kunz).  If you are interested in joining:

Subscribe requests mailto:bmw-7-series-digest-request@domain.elided

Thank you

Paul Retlewski, founder and administrator
1989 750iL

PS: I prefer the Pirelli P7000 SST for their long wear and nice ride.
Dunlop 8k's are great handling for track and street however they wear very
fast.  I am running 245/45/17's front on 8 inch BMW Wheels, and 265/40/17's
on the rear 9 inch wheels.  I also have the Dinan Stage 3 suspension and the
beast handles quite proper!