Re: Custom gear shift knob

> Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:00:28 -0500
> From: Mike Gruby <gruby@domain.elided>
> Subject: Custom Gear shift Knob
>
> Where can I buy one of those wood custom gear shift knobs for my car? I
> have a '92 535i 5sp, want one with walnut to match the wood trim. Also, how
> much do these run for? Thanks.

Theres a place called BIMMER Parts in Pottstown, PA.  The number is 1-800-274-BIMMER
.  They have a catalog that they'll send you, and I find the prices to be
considerably cheaper than the dealership's.  The price range of the gear shift knobs
range from $15 (for leather w/ roundel or shift pattern) to $60 or so (for walnut,
etc.).  Give them a call for the exacts.

'84 E28 BMWWMB