Re: New delivery record (Roundel)

> The August issue arrived in Bremerhaven about ten days ago.  That is
> about the earliest I have received the Roundel; it has come considerably
> later. I once had two issues arrive on the *same* day,
> one and two months after mailing.  A neighbor who would know once
> remarked that the German Post was a lot better under Hitler (and I bet
> the trains ran on time).  Nevertheless, the Bundespost usually does
> get the Roundel to my box in good shape. Of the last four issues, only
> August is mildly dog-eared.

I has the August issue arrive the day BEFORE the July
issue! Delivery in Scotland is erratic but for 20 GBP a year
the Roundel is great value whenever is arrives. How many
other non-US members of the BMW CCA are out there? We'll
have to form a european chapter at this rate!

- --
Email: john@domain.elided, John G.Burns B.Eng, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland
Web  : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!