<MISC> Re: A/C Woes: Does The Radiator Shop (Arlington,VA) stand behind its work?

Sorry to hear about your trouble with The Radiator Shop. I figured
I'd toss in my $.02. I've had them repair the A/C in 3 of my cars,
and repair/replace radiators in more than that. I've dealt with Steve
personally a few times, and he usually gets things fixed; but he's
not in charge, and he's definitely a character (you're either his
buddy or you're not). In the past whenever I've had trouble, I'd talk
to the manager first and usually they'd do "the right thing". In fact
they replaced a radiator I'd bought from them ~5 years later when it
started leaking (for free). I'd call again and ask for a manager- if
they did the work the first time, they should make it right.

- -Larry Spector
lspector@domain.elided