<E28><E30><E12><02> (pre-1986 cars only) BL/SS survey **Rob

Hi all,

    As some of you may know, I am in the process of designing a few short
shifter enhancements for the pre-1986 E28, E30, E12, '02 cars:

1) Repair kit to take the flex out of the sheetmetal console.

2) Special ERK for BL/SS Level 3 fitment.

    Please help me out - I am trying to guage the interest level/potential
market... after all, production costs on the ERK are formidable.  Go to
www.shortshifter.com/sheetmetal.htm where you will find a short description
of what I'm working on and a short questionnaire where I am collecting
interested people's e-mail addresses for notification when the products are
ready... also, there's a space to leave some comments.

    Thanks in advance!

- - Rob Levinson
UUC Motorwerks
'85 535i Turbo
BL/SS Level 2 with prototype sheetmetal console bushing kit, soon to get
Level 3 with ERK