RD springs for e34

I installed RD springs in my 89 535 about three years ago (along with Bilstein
HDs). Big difference from the "old mattress" feel to something in concert with
the car's other graces.

FWIW.. sport upgrades on the e34 seem to accelerate the need for other
suspension tweaks down the line that this body type is prone to. The infamous
mid-range wobble (50-60 mph) is frequently fixed with new control arm
bushings. This could be a few years away (or next week), and could happen
regardless of whether you do the springs or not.

Blake
89 535 i(s) 5-spd, RD springs, Bilsteins, RD header (cooking engine
compartment), 17" OZ mitos, RD/Brembo big brakes (screwing up suspension
configuration), V-1 concealed
93 525i auto w/working a/c

<< I am considering springing ! for slightly used Racing Dynamics Springs on
 my '90 525i (E34).  Has anyone had or have experience with these springs ?
 General recommendations, problems ??

 Thanks ... once again

 Bill
 '90 525i ... needing shocks and springs veeery soon.