welcome me back

Hello everybody
After a 2 year leave from the world of BMW's I'm back and back on my
favorite list
Wanted to say How much I missed These cars and how happy I am to be the
Proud Owner of one of the last Z3 1.9's I'll start out pretty simple and
ask all the members of the digest to Look in their Garages and see if
they have any Used or beat or new even Autocross tires they are looking
to get rid of  size 225-50-16 or 245-50-16
there is A BMW/Porcshe Event here in 2 weeks and I am expecting to be
one of the fastest cars there If I can get some new tires....  Thanks In
advance

Jeff
97 Z3 1.9 (red baron)
86 325 eta (dead)