RE:<E46> New Car Order

How long after order does delivery take place?  It depends.(not the
answer you were looking for?)

Let me explain.  If your order is a chasis # that the dealer has
available to them, and not one they must wait for, and it is in "111"
status(meaning in line to be built, but still changeable as far as
options) then expect 60-90 days.

If it has been upgraded to "122" status(to be built as specified,
non-changeable---what you ordered is what you're getting) then it's
usually 45 days.  The dealer will receive regular updates on yours and
others inbound.  So after it goes 122, they will start seeing actual
ETA's for destination to port info and finally delivery to dealer.(after
actual production "day" it tends to take right about 30 days)

I don't order them, just sell them.  And hope that I don't have the
111&122 numbers reversed, but those are the ones that BMW NA uses.

Enjoy your car.

Charles Gregory
93 325is