New delivery record (Roundel)

The BMWCCA (with a big help of the US post office) just broke my new
delivery time to receive the Roundel. Usually I will have it in my mailbox
31-33 days AFTER the release of the latest Roundel. I am glad to announce,
today 16 Sept 98, I just receive the Aug Roundel (+/-46 days).
I guess the old saying, "Better late than never" are words to live by for
CCA members overseas

BTW: John F. and Geoff P.   got yours yet?

George Boudreau
95 325is
83 323i

*I really don't mind about the lag time...just hate to get it trashed, like
I usually do*

End of bmw-digest V9 #175