Re: Tires for the 750iL

>  said it before, and will say it again, for a good touring tire for
> behemoth cars BFG Comp T/A is damn near unbeatable. Comfortable, soft,
> great in wet, lasts longer than Pilots. Also, I would try Yokohama Avid
> H4. BTW, I also had Pilot XGT V4 on '97 Integra GS-R I owned.

What Comp TAs are you talking about?  I've never had a round Comp TA ZR
yet.  Going from Comp TA ZRs to Dunlop SP8000s on *our* Q45 was like
repaving the road.  Sorry, it'll be a while before I buy another BFG road
tire.

I can't speak for the XGT V4s but the earlier XGTs were decent.  The SP8000
is very sticky (okay, so maybe one notch down from the MXX3), lasts okay,
works great in the wet and rides very well.

John.