<E30> Engine swap questions

Fellows,
	I would like to hear from anyone who has installed an M50 six
into an E30, specifically a 325i/s 5-speed.  I am considering doing the
swap instead of a rebuild on the current motor.  I have talked to a few
people about this in the past but I would like to hear from others as
well.  I am particularly interested in the motor mounts, exhaust set-up ,
air-con possibilities, cooling fan issues and finally (least important
for sure) keeping the stock cruise control.  Any info would be greatly
appreciated.  Feel free to e-mail privately to save bandwidth.  Thanks.

Matt Weimer
Hoosier Chapter
'87 325is  '72 2002

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]