///M Day USA

Gruppe;

These are the latest details of the ///M. Day USA reunion at Spartanburg that
will be held November 13 and 14, 1998.

Registration opens September 17, by phone at 800-422-4345.

A preliminary schedule includes a "driving event" using the M Coupe on Friday.
There will also be a rally/tour, exhibits, Concours, and barbecue.  My sources
tell me that there will many historic and contemporary race cars and drivers
on hand.  They are also trying to roundup all M1s for a twenty year reunion.
A new line of M Style accessories is to be presented.  This is being
advertised as an event not to be missed.

The headquarters hotel is the Marriott (864-297-0300) at the airport.  Exit 54
on I 85 just northeast of Greenville.  They had a waiting list as of today
(the National Board meeting was moved from Omaha to this site).  The Fairfield
Inn (864-234-9916) at the same exit had rooms, $62/2 adults.  There is also a
Holiday Inn Express (864-277-8921) at this exit.  There is also a great Hyatt
in downtown Greenville.  This will be the site of O'Fest '00.

See you there and please pass this on to anybody who might be interested.

I'll be at Mid Ohio this weekend and GingerMan the next one; this is all I
know and that I'll be in Spartanburg.

see ya'

jeff
BMW CCA Driving Events Committee
M3 csl, M5 Individual, (former '88 M6 for sale)