Looking for Good Dealer in Washington DC

I am thinking about ordering a new BMW and would welcome  recommendations=

of good dealers and specific salesmen in the Washington DC area.  Althoug=
after sales service is important, at the moment I am really looking for a=

dealer and salesman that treats "enthusiast" customers with courtesy and
respect.  My latest experience when purchasing a MB, in spite of a
"recommendation," was poor.  Thanks much.

Mark =

'91 M5
mdcheng@domain.elided