Opinions on Used BNW

Howdy all,
		First off I must apoligise for the following questions are
going to sound inherantly basic for you seasoned Bimmer owners out there.
I'm looking to purchase A bimmer you see.  I've been looking at the 1991/2
318i and have found that I like it lots :-).  The questions that I would
like to ask are the following

- - IS the 1991/2 318i moddeled on the current shape?
- - If so, which year was it introduced? 1991 or 1992.
- - For the price of a 318i of that year, would there be any other
suggestions on what to purchase in the same price bracket?, be it an older
bimmer but with a 6 cyl?.
- - Does the 1991 318i have some power in the 5spd man model?, as I'm used
to a hyundai excel 1990 which has no guts.  I'm just buying a Bimmer for
the status symbol that it has, and the fact that they are a wonderful car
to drive.

	Thanks for all the help

cheers.
	Aaron

- --  Aaron Miles (aaron@domain.elided)
- --  System Administrator - Impact Creativity Centre
- --  Impact-creativity.com.au