SCCA Pro Solo 2 Finale A-Stock after Saturday

Here are the standings for A-Stock at the 1998 SCCA Pro Solo 2 Finale as of
Saturday evening.

1.  Carter Thompson, Toyota MR2 Turbo 49.3
2.  G.H. Sharp, BMW M3 49.855
3.  Rob Faulkner, Porsche 968
4.  Mark Shehan, Toyota MR2 Turbo
5.  Bill Buetow, Porsche 944S2

10. Ralph Elder, BMW M3 (my co-driver), 51.314
11. Mark Sipe, BMW M3, 51.334
13. Rex Tener, BMW M3, 51.511

The course is pretty tight, however, it drives a lot better than it walks.
There are 16 people in A-Stock.  I believe Carter is beating Super Stock
(SS) at the moment.  If I had been clean this morning, I would be in 8th
place, so that's what I need to do tomorrow.

I hope to post some results tomorrow before the Pro Solo 2 Awards Banquet.

Rex "Live from Topeka" Tener
rex@domain.elided