100K M car

Having just got back from the Z3 homecoming last week and seeing the 100K M car here is what I know.   All 13 winners of the raffle are invited to SC for "M Day" actually it is a weekend (Nov 13-14).  Not sure what all the ceremonies will be, but sometime during the weekend they
will figure out who gets the 100K M.  I have some pics on my website, but the are just in a folder since I haven't made a page yet.  http://www2.txcyber.com/~gobuffs/100kM/

Bruce
98 M roadster