Re: <Sway Bars><Suspension Book> "How to Make Your Car Handle"

Chris Pawlowicz writes:
> It is excellent!
> tons of info and pretty easy to understand (lots of pictures,
> diagrams, etc) with not only HOW things work but how to sensibly
> modify things.

Fred Puhn's "How to Make Your Car Handle" was my first book on
car suspensions.  I've bought quite a few others since then, but
I always go back to Fred's book when I get confused because it's
so clearly written.  It really is an excellent book.

  Pete Read