535is ignition electronics

I have a problem with low voltage at the sparkplug (new) that I have not been
able to resolve.  So far I have done the following:  Plug wires- inspected
(good) and checked resistance (6000 ohms total, connectors and wire);  Coil-
inspected, primary and secondary resistance are under spec (primary < .5 and
secondary at 5500); Battery (good) power to the coil at spec;  Reference and
speed sensors at spec.  I understand the coil is transistorized.  Can the coil
be baad and still measure at spec?  What else to  look for??  Appreciate any
help.