Ultimate Fall Festival

Hi Everyone,

The White Mountain Chapter is hosting the 1st Annual Ultimate Fall
Festival at New Hampshire International Speedway on September 20th !

This event is a celebration of 10 years of the E30 M3 , and will feature
a Club Race (still some openings racers -- hint hint), along with a
Charity Concours featuring many very interesting cars of BMW fame.

We 'd like to invite all of you folks with or without  M3's  to come up
and view the events.  If all works well we will have several
professional drivers and vintage cars and will be offering rides on
track for Charity!

Come on up to see the foliage in NH , and join us at NHIS for a great
cause!!!

See http://home1.gte.net/lava/bmwcca for more details.

Mike Lussier
White Mountain Chapter