Turn signal problem

I have an 87 325es with the typical left front turn signal problem.  It blinks
fast all the time.  The connector going into the turn signal is badly corroded
- -- which I have tried to clean on several occasions -- with limited success.
I am told that there is a BMW part to replace the connector.  Does anyone have
any information on this, or preferably the part number.  The dealer told me
that they have repair kits (I think to change out the contacts within the
connector), but that he couldn't sell them.  I supposed this takes a special
tool if you were to replace the contacts??  Thanks in advance.

Tom McPherson