Re: REPLY-Court ActionLaunched!!!

Lib Mendonca writes a detailed synopsis, regarding his legal issues with BMW
of Canada, and states:

<snip>

Mr. Browne wrote to the BMW Digest, The Roundel, and me, concerning his
experience with the gasket failure, and how he resolved his dispute only
after filing a Small Claims Court action.

<snip

LET ME CLARIFY, for those who may be wondering or misled by the above
statement.  (and particularly since BMW NA certainly monitors this list):

At no time, have I EVER divulged ANY details arising of my dealings with
BMWNA/BMWNA's attorneys on this matter.    The ONLY fact I have ever
mentioned to ANYONE at ANYTIME, is public knowledge which is:

1)I suffered the gasket failure
2)I filed a case in Maryland District Small-Claims court
3)I subsequently dropped the case against BMWNA.

Yes, I DID respond to an inquiry by Lib, and specifically informed him that
I could not divulge any details.
I did wish him luck in his endevor, but informed him that I could provide
him with no more info than is detailed in the articles/on the websites.
Information that was authored prior to my legal actions.

The above are facts.  Draw your own conclusions, but please be careful as to
how you word your own conclusions, especially as it relates to me and my
name.

Thank you..

Ron Browne
Bowie, MD