Reply: E36 foglight removal

Brad,

You may connect to http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/e36/e36.html
on Dale's web site.  Look under the Exterior heading and there's a
couple of old posts there describing the procedure.

You can undo the clip from above (hood open) or else take everything
off from underneath, like I did.  I had to replace the entire fog lamp
assembly on my M3 and since I have a bunch of crap blocking access
(euro snorkel, alarm siren) to the clip then it was easier to undo all
the stuff from underneath and remove the brake duct.  This exposes the
area where the fog lamp clips on.  Good luck.

Carlos
95 M3